Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title:Phlebotomist II
Duration: 6 month(s)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Shift Time: M-F 8am - 5pm, rotating Saturdays 7am - 12pm
- Represents the face of the company to patients who come in,
both as part of their health routine or for insights into
life-defining health decisions.
- Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- Direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust
and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing
blood specimens in a skillful, safe and accurate manner.
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities of the Patient Service Center accurately and on
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in Washington.
Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric,
geriatric and capillary collections.
Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
Training locations may vary based on trainer availability.
Additional Job Details:Shift for this position is M-F 8am-5pm,
rotating Saturdays 7am-12pm No new phlebotomists will be considered
for this role Washington MAP license required with the WA DOH
required. Please note as such on candidate's resume. Please provide
proof as well Candidates are expected to see approximately 30
candidates per day. Training onsite
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Vancouver , Phlebotomist II, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!