RN - Medical Surgical, PT, Nights
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionMust be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2
doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days
beyond the final dose prior to start date. Take your career to the
next level as a RN in the Med/Surg Unit at PeaceHealth Southwest
Medical Center.*Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be
available.*We are looking to fill a part time, night shift
position; 1830-0700. Hourly compensation is $36.73 - $71.57; hiring
rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience and/or
terms of Collective Bargaining Agreement.Our hospital is located
Vancouver, Washington look any direction and the scenery is
astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen
forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged
Pacific-coast beaches all within a short 90-minute drive. The
northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against
that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland,
Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our
area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports
teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary
- Current Washington RN licensure required by date of hire.
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers
required by date of hire.
- RN experience required unless job is designated for the New
Grad Residency Program.
- BSN preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency by successfully passing EKG
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area.
- Great shift differentials (up to $6.25/hr).
- Additional pay for BSN, MSN, DPN and advanced
- Medical and Dental, Vision, Retirement, and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- PTO with no waiting period.
- Professional practice support.
- Collaborative team environment.Essential Functions
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance
with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards
patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance
with their education, credentials, and demonstrated
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and
- Participates in the development of and maintains established
hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement,
safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 33% of the
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor
ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure
to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close
attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
- Provides patient care in an uncontrolled home environment;
operates motor vehicle on urban and rural roadways up to 25% of
each day (to include inclement weather).This position is
represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more
than one opening on this posting.PeaceHealth is a non for profit,
Catholic Health Care System with 10 medical centers serving both
urban and rural communities throughout the Washington, Oregon and
Alaska. We value our communities and provide care in a holistic
manner following our core values of respect, stewardship,
collaboration, and social justice truly that are embedded in each
and every caregiver working at PeaceHealth. Come join the team!See
how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity
and Cultural Humility
.PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our
caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual.
We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards
package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are
full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer
base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life
and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options;
tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits,
and expanded EAP and mental health program.For full consideration
of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with
your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in
accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.REQNUMBER:
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , RN - Medical Surgical, PT, Nights, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!