Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - NOC Shift at Prestige Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
New medical benefits!
Beginning in January 2023, our?low monthly premium payments?for employees and dependents will be as follows:?
In addition to low monthly insurance costs, our new medical benefits for employees include: ?
What does the Licensed Practical Nurse do?:
Ever wanted to work in an environment where you get to know your patients (we call them residents!) and their families not just for a few days, but for months, sometimes years at a time? Want to work in a home-like, relaxed setting where you can truly focus on care? In our Licensed Practical Nurse role, you will be assisting in the delivery of nursing services to residents, charting in our EMR system, and ultimately collaborating with other healthcare providers to best serve our residents.
In this job, every day you will
1. Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
2. Monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
3. Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
4. Completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
5. Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
6. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
7. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D. N. S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* An active LPN certificate or Associate Degree in Nursing.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN license in the state you would be practicing in.
* Minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Licensed Practical Nurse role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture.
* The ability to know your patients (we call them residents!) and their families not just for a few days but long term.
* A defined career path you can start and build a long term and rewarding career with us.
* Education reimbursement
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
Ways you can advance beyond the Licensed Practical Nurse role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse (LPN), Resident Care Manager (LPN), Assistant Health Services Director (assisted living), Health Services Director (in some markets) and other roles which require a higher level of education with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state and federal mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day."
New medical benefits!
Keywords: Confidential, Vancouver , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - NOC Shift at Prestige Care, Inc., Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
here to apply!