Community Medical Integration Coordinator (40 hours Remote)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
To assist NWP clinicians, KPNW members and community clinicians
in the coordination of medical services between Kaiser Permanente
and community providers and facilities. Includes interfacing with
NWP clinicians, community providers and members to ensure the
member receives high quality, safe, efficient and timely medical
- Preview and preapprove requests for referral to community
clinicians and/or programs for medically necessary services as
requested by the NWP clinician.
- Work directly with the member and the community clinician to
coordinate medical services within KPNW, providing accurate and
timely information to the community physician and member related to
- Maintain knowledge base of resources available within the
community and Kaiser Permanente assists with arranging for medical
services in the appropriate location.
- With Community Medicine Integration Center leadership, insures
compliance with regulatory and accrediting requirements for
utilization of referred services, including NCQA, MDQR, Federal and
- Maintains knowledge of Kaiser Permanente policies, procedures
and benefits.Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a Registered
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- Current Oregon and Washington RN license required. License in
state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for
license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer
and must be obtained within 6 months.
- Demonstrated customer focused service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate technical information.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in a busy health care
- Ability to work effectively with all medical staff.
- Ability to assess complex clinical management situations,
synthesize data, develop and implement action plans.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and other information
- Progressively responsible, broad based experience with health
- Demonstrated skills negotiating and communicating with
physicians and other health care providers to assist with the
coordination of services to appropriate sites and levels of
- Working knowledge of computer systems and medical care delivery
- Minimum two (2) years of work experience as a Registered Nurse
within Kaiser Permanente.
- Experience in inpatient and outpatient settings within Kaiser
- Working knowledge of electronic clinical information systems,
including HealthConnect and Results Reporting.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and accreditation requirements
related to health care and health maintenance organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Northwest Permanente and Kaiser
Health Plan policies, procedures, personnel, goals, objectives,
data systems and organizational structure.
- Bachelor'sdegree in nursing or related field
preferred.PrimaryLocation : Oregon,Portland,Kaiser Permanente
BuildingHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu,
FriWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PMJob
Schedule : Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NW-01-NUE-Non Union
EmployeeJob Level : Individual ContributorJob Category : Nursing
Licensed & Nurse PractitionersDepartment : Kaiser Permanente
Building - OSM SVC ADMIN-DME - 1008Travel : NoKaiser Permanente is
an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Vancouver , Community Medical Integration Coordinator (40 hours Remote), Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...