RN / LPN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
DescriptionResponsibilities A s a Home Health LPN , you
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
CenterWell Home Health policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. Required Experience/Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.Scheduled Weekly
Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week)
employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or
lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions
will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge,
experience, education, certifications, etc. $53,170 - $73,255 per
year Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers competitive benefits
that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are
designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life
extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings
plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal
holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave),
short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Vancouver , RN / LPN, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!