Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $279,000 - $319,000/year, no
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that
- Washington licensed with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner (PMHNP) certification.
- Active DEA.
- Experienced in working with adults, children & adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Experienced in both medication management and
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic(s). At
LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where
mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives
by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental
healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But
we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Mental Health
Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs) within our Vancouver, WA, Salmon
Creek, WA, and Camas, WA offices in the greater Vancouver area, who
are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett Miller Director, Practice Development About LifeStance
Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health
telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists,
psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed
therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Vancouver , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!