Posted on: November 17, 2023
DescriptionPeaceHealth is seeking a compassionate
Hematologist/Oncologist interested in joining our
Hematology/Oncology team at Southwest Medical Center located in
Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area). The ideal candidate
will have a dedicated mindset to improving and growing the
team-focused oncology practice within our community.The area offers
big city amenities with quick access to the great outdoors and
exceptional schools for your children. Practicing in Southwest
Washington would be a great place for you!Why youll love the
- Commission on Cancer Accredited
- Comprehensive Cancer Team, including (but not limited to) nurse
navigators, OCN registered nurses and MAs within clinic.
- Join an established adults-only practice for 3
Hematologist/Oncologists and Nurse Practitioner and 2 Radiation
- Only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for
precise treatment targeting and recognized as a center of
excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- CyberKnife radiosurgery center, Intensity Modulated Radiation
Therapy and High Dose Radiation
- Active Clinical Trials
- Tumor Boards: Thoracic, Breast, Spine & Brain, GI
- Complementary therapies
- 22 station (20 chair/2 bed) Infusion Centers on site
- EPIC EMRWhy youll love Vancouver, Washington:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000
residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific
Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational
activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the
worlds best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft
microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most
discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges
and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and
- No Washington State personal income tax.Hospital Highlights:
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with
a Level II trauma center.
- The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest
Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000
active medical providers with most specialty services
- Guaranteed first-year income: $538,853
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400
in incentives for healthy lifestyle____Reach out to learn how to
join Washington State's #1 Healthiest Employer:Kim Dianich, CMSR
PHR, Senior Provider
community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area
include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed
tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth
Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities
throughout Clark County.PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!See
how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity
and Cultural Humility.EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled
in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Hematologist-Oncologist, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!