Part Time Housekeeper
Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: September 14, 2020
The-Evergreen in Vancouver, WA, is looking for a part time
Housekeeper! We are an Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #10
with Great Places to Work. In this part time Housekeeper position,
youll be responsible for maintaining assigned areas, keeping them
in a clean, sanitary, orderly and attractive condition and
following schedules as directed. Competitive pay, PTO accrued on
the first day, free meals, tuition reimbursement, and Verizon
discounts! We also subscribe to www.benefithub.com where you can
get 20-60% off 100,000 items such as tickets, restaurants, sporting
events, and local deals. Work to help us create and environment you
would want for your own loved one!
When we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or
small, traditional or laid back, heres what all healthy families
have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one
another. And they share traditions, expectations and values.
For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark
a family of happy, engaged and productive employees and of
grateful, happy customers. Youll feel the difference the moment you
walk through the door of any one of our communities.
Part Time Housekeeper position details:
- Provide services to residents in their private suites as
outlined in resident service plans.
- Perform laundry and linen services for residents and/or
Community as required.
- Respond promptly to work orders and customer requests for
- Ensure a safe environment for residents; promptly reporting any
unsanitary or unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, and
maintenance needs to Supervisor.
- Maintain an accurate record of chargeable services (cleaning,
personal laundry, etc.) and submit as directed.
- Assist Supervisor in developing a budget for
housekeeping/custodial accounts in the Building Services
Department; operate within monthly budget and notify Supervisor for
approval to make or request special purchases.
- Help residents move in and out of the Community; participate in
new resident orientation regarding laundry and housekeeping
schedules, procedures, etc. as directed.
- Upon turnover, assist Supervisor and Family Service Coordinator
to return vacated suites to market condition.
- Safely store chemicals and supplies as required; maintaining
equipment in good working order.
- Help to set annual Department goals and assess
- Follow safety regulations to clean or assist with cleaning
accidents involving body waste, blood or vomit.
- Meet Department standards as outlined in the Quality Assurance
- 25 hours a week.
Part Time Housekeeper knowledge, skills, abilities and
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work,
reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with
co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Ability to answer the phone, answer questions and offer
excellent customer services.
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company
activities and events as directed.
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and
Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required. Hours are 24 hours
Come on, join the family!
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use
our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our
people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine
what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just
click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.
Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Vancouver , Part Time Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!