Dietary Aide ( Dishwasher ) - The Hampton and Ashley Inn
Company: Koelsch Communities
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences
anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with
cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they
deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity
to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this
opportunity?HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!Full and Part-time
opportunities!Starting at $14/hr!Day & Evening Shift
available!Walk-in interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and other insurances
(pay as low as $40 per pay period!)
- Receive $900 annually paid into your HSA account
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earn $500 through our referral program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of
- Complimentary meal during scheduled shiftDIETARY AIDE (
DISHWASHER ) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the service and clean-up
for meals served residents.
- Interact with residents in a courteous, empathetic, and
- Keep environment safe and clean.
- Follow kitchen and dining room cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.DIETARY AIDE ( DISHWASHER )
- All requirements related to the food handlers' certificate per
- Knowledge of basic food preparation and production.
- Must possess a current CPR/First Aid certificate and update as
needed. (Class will be provided by community).
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and
as required by state regulations.COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND
PREVENTIONKoelsch Communities is pro-vaccine, but we also
understand that some outstanding candidates are unable to receive
the vaccine for medical or religious reasons. Therefore, the
candidate for this position must comply with the State Vaccine
Mandate and either be fully vaccinated or able to be reasonably
accommodated through a medical or religious exemption and must
comply with PPE and COVID testing requirements within the
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for
temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance
of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to
our COVID-19 prevention and response.ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIESWe
are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch
Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with
multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior
Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer
service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch
Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable
environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the
common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by
providing the finest living experiences anywhere.Koelsch
Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these protections
extend to all management practices and decisions, including
recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems, promotions/demotions,
training, and any other career development programs. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status
(physical or mental), family medical history, genetic information,
political affiliation or any other non-merit-based factors.Key
words: Dishwasher, Culinary Aide, Dietary Aide, Kitchen Aide,
Senior Living, veteran, military spouse, #sup123
Keywords: Koelsch Communities, Vancouver , Dietary Aide ( Dishwasher ) - The Hampton and Ashley Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!