Crew Member - Cashier
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Flexible Schedule - Earn up to $18 per hr. due to our tip share
program Refer Friends for a $250 bonus Benefits - Free Meal while
working, Insurance package for Full Timers, GED/Education Asst., &
vacation bonus after 1st year Crew Members are responsible for
providing our guests with an extraordinary experience by arriving
to work as scheduled with clean and professional attire, performing
their job safely, and preparing our food to the highest quality in
a clean & professional environment. Education/Experience At least
16 years of age Food Handlers Certificate/Card can be obtained
online At Burgerville, all employees are a critical part of the
team that is committed to ensuring the Pacific Northwest is the
healthiest region on the planet through our investments in food and
our people. We believe all employees come with a passion for
working together to prepare and serve food that nourishes our body,
mind, soul and planet while making a positive impact in our
communities one bite at a time. Together we are building a
regenerative business that is relevant in the marketplace,
innovative in its approach and building profitability for growth
and long-term viability. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic and its application.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation,
persuasion, and negotiation skillsrequired in working with guests
and coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectivelyand
remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Ability to suggest new products and maintain knowledge of all
ingredients and flavor profiles,including allergens.
- Ability to maintain punctual, regular and consistent
- Ability to communicate and conduct excellent interpersonal
interactions with others in a teamenvironment with a spirit of
- Ability to understand and carry out written and verbal
instructions and request clarificationwhen needed.
- Ability to meets operating standards, including providing
quality beverages and food productsand adhering to food and safety
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to maintain attention to details.
- Ability to perform different tasks within the store during each
- Ability to practice and utilize clear, consistent demonstration
of Mission, Brand and Operating
- Principles in every interaction.
- Ability to perform essential responsibilities with or without
reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to
safety or health of employees or others.Physical Demands
- The physical demands of this position are limited to those
found in a normal restaurant environment and thus requires the
wearing of non-slip shoes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
constantly required to stand, walk, lift/carry, use the hands to
feel/handle/manipulate objects, talk, hear, reach above
shoulder/outward, vision close, peripheral, depth, color, ability
to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently required to stoop, bend, squat,
push, pull, twist, turn
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, kneel,
- The employee must routinely lift up to 35 pounds.Work
- The work environment is constrained to a standard, conditioned
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, floor hazards,
fluctuating temperatures, hot liquids and surfaces, chemicals,
general public, cold (non-weather) from accessing the walk in
freezer for short periods of time for organizing, putting away
stock and pulling appropriate products.
- Work environment requires use of personal protective equipment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate due
to sounds such as beeping, headset use, guests and crew members
talking, etc.Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Food Service license/certification: Food Handler's License
Keywords: Burgerville, Vancouver , Crew Member - Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!