Project Coordinator and Customer Service
Company: High Performance Homes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SUMMARY The Customer Service/Project Coordinator primarily
responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate with team members to provide High Performance
customers excellent customer service and a high quality product
- Coordinate between the customer, material suppliers and
contractors to schedule and install roofing, windows, and or siding
remodeling projects while delivering excellent customer
service.RELATIONSHIPS The Customer Service/Project Coordinator will
report to the HPH Operations Manager, and coordinate with staff in
the Scheduling and Installation departments, along with other staff
members as appropriate to perform the job and satisfy the goals and
expectations of the Employer.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Providing excellent customer service to HPH customers so that
they experience a High Performance Install.
- Scheduling of subcontractors and vendors for different projects
related to roofing, windows, siding, gutters.
- Obtaining permits for subcontractors work to be conducted.
- Assist with material orders to include materials reconciliation
and return of excess materials.
- Coordinate critical measures to be performed as needed.
- Build rapport and develop relationships with vendors and
- Coordinate and communicate with all customers by phone and
email, regarding scheduling of their projects.
- Coordinate various projects with WA and OR Scheduling
- Able to manage multiple tasks and duties at the same time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Other scheduling related work as directed. COMPANY
COMMUNICATIONAll lead information will be shared on the cloud
storage location maintained by the Company. All information stored
there is the property of the Company and must not be used,
duplicated, taken or disclosed for any purpose other than job
performance.EMPLOYEE CONDUCTIt is a requirement and the individual
responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work
environment through teamwork, and through positive, honest and
effective communication, and professional, respectful and courteous
interactions, with co-workers, customers, suppliers, subcontractors
and the public.EMPLOYEE ACKNOWLEDGMENTI have received this job
specification and agree to fulfill the duties and performance
expectations to the best of my ability. I understand that Employer
reserves the right to change this job specification at its sole
discretion for any reason and at any time.Employee Signature:
Keywords: High Performance Homes, Vancouver , Project Coordinator and Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!