Company: North Pacific Management
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Why work for us as a Housekeeping Supervisor?1. Company benefits
& Local Discounts at our other properties . We work with properties
all over the Portland Metro area, as a member of our team you have
the opportunity to receive special discounts some of our properties
(discounts on parking, meals, staycations and fitness/racquet
facilities)2. We offer great EAP Benefits, day one! As a member of
our team you will have access to an array of benefits and resources
starting on your first day, including;
- 3 Free Counseling Sessions, Access to Gym Memberships & On
Demand Fitness Class Discounts
- Some Free Confidential Legal Advice
- And Other great benefits 3. We are an awesome team! Position
Summary: Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the overall
supervision and direction of all aspects of the Housekeeping
department, including ensuring the high standards of cleanliness
for guest rooms and public areas. Essential Functions:
- Prepare daily guestroom assignment for room attendants.
- Assist all housekeeping departments in securing all supplies
and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs and order
supplies as necessary.
- Perform inspection of linen rooms and room attendant
- Perform inventory of all guest and linen supplies and maintain
proper inventory levels.
- Prepare daily guestroom reports.
- Perform inspection of guestrooms and walk-through of public
areas to ensure standards are being met.
- Ensure all guests are greeted.
- Perform investigation of complaints regarding housekeeping
service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Resolve guest complaints promptly.
- Assist in the scheduling of housekeeping staff.
- Assist in the hiring, training, and supervision of staff.
- Ensure effective communication between front desk and
housekeeping for guest satisfaction.
- Perform any housekeeping department duties as needed.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Maintain safety awareness throughout housekeeping
- Report all potential safety hazards to a manager immediately
and write up work orders as needed.
- Maintain lost and found.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence throughout the
- Maintain appearance of exterior and interior of building.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the
property Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years hotel experience and one year supervisory
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of chemicals and operation of industrial machines.
- Organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Read and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Work well under pressure.
- Work any day of the week and any hour. Physical Requirements:
3-6 hours: Standing/Walking, Crouching/Bending/Stooping, Reaching,
Grasping 1-3 hours: Sitting Up to 1 hour: Lifting/Carrying (up to
40 lbs.), Pushing/Pulling, Climbing Stairs
Keywords: North Pacific Management, Vancouver , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!