Company: Hudson's Bar & Grill
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Dishwasher Position Summary:Responsible for the general
sanitation of all kitchen equipment, dishes and floors.Dishwasher
- Maintain proper inventory levels of plates within hot and cold
- Maintain proper storage of dish dollies, glass racks and
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation in the
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Perform washing, organizing and inventory of china, glassware,
silverware, utensils, pots and pans per standards.
- Perform cleaning of walk in refrigerators and kitchen areas; to
include sweeping and mopping.
- Perform cleaning and monitoring of dishwasher.
- Empty and wash garbage cans.
- Understand and provide chemicals and supplies for station.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the
property Employee Handbook.Dishwasher Qualifications:
- Possession of government required licenses or
- Knowledge of operating a dishwasher Ability to:
- Handle high heat and moisture.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Be flexible with the work schedule.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Multi-task and work under pressure.Dishwasher Physical
Requirements:6-8 hours - Standing/Walking, Pushing/Pulling,
Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 lbs.)3-6 hours -
Crouching/Bending/Stooping, Reaching, GraspingUp to 1 hour -
Climbing Stairs, Sitting
Keywords: Hudson's Bar & Grill, Vancouver , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!