Bartender - Bonaventure of Vancouver
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Bonaventure of Vancouver has an exciting job opening for a
Bartender.--$17.75 per hour--Call 360-718-3520 for more
informationBonaventure of Vancouver--is looking for an energetic
and customer service driven--BARTENDER, to tend and help manage our
Pub/Cafe within our beautiful Senior Living Community. This person
will build relationships with our residents and serve as a
community ambassador to our many guests, sharing knowledge of our
Pub menu and drink options with customers while utilizing teamwork
and technical proficiency to ensure a great customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be an attentive individual with some
management experience a friendly outgoing personality; skilled at
creating and pouring cocktails, beer and wine; and well prepared to
handle unexpected situations with professionalism and
efficiency.Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $17.75
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.-- In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for our Serving Team!--What
does a Bartender do for Bonaventure?
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver exceptional
customer service to our residents and guests
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in
accordance with standard recipes
- Help guests be aware of, and choose menu items, taking orders
and making customers feel taken care of during their visit.
- Utilize Point of Sale System to accurately process customer
orders, checks and payments; cash handling
- Keep the bar stocked and the bar and pub area clean while
providing attentive and quick service
- Order and restock bar inventory as needed
- Communicate with Dining Staff regarding pub food orders and
initiate the serving of snacks and entrees in the pub; clear tables
throughout the meal and clean and re-set tables as needed
- Adhere to company and state standards for serving alcohol.
- Assist in managing the daily operations of the Pub and adjacent
- Graciously refusing tipsQualifications
- High school /management experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of bartending experience or professional
- Basic knowledge of restaurant operations preferred
- Valid food handler card
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years
- Working knowledge of standard drink recipes
- Working knowledge of spirits, beer and wine
- Working knowledge of bar equipment, classes of alcohol, glasses
- Able to have flexible work schedule
- Cash handling skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work with a
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of time and
lift 20lbs frequently
- Frequent bending and reaching
- Enjoys working with seniors--Bonaventure of VancouverOur
beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and
independent living.-- We provide in home health care to residents
in our community.-- We are not a nursing home.-- We are immediately
hiring so apply today.----Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an--exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Vancouver , Bartender - Bonaventure of Vancouver, Hospitality & Tourism , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...