Company: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location: US-WA-VancouverJob ID:
2021-7279# of Openings : 1 Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and
consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven
methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex
challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business
goals. Our services include end-to-end solutions for cloud,
digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our
team based out of either Plano, TX or Vancouver, WA. Our new
Recruiting Coordinator will partner with Recruiters and hiring
teams to create a positive candidate experience and to ensure
recruiting operational processes are running smoothly.
- Coordinate phone, onsite, and skype interviews for candidates
with speed and efficiency.
- Continually communicate with internal teams (hiring managers,
recruiters, management) with up-to-date candidate
- Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses
- Assist with sourcing candidate profiles for assigned job
- Put together Job Templates and activate/monitor postings.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of
confidentiality both internally and externally with our
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Help manage records and assist with administration of our
applicant tracking system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience working in administrative roles.
- 1+ year of experience working in a recruiting related role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and
- SharePoint experience preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Previous experience with sourcing candidates.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and
Keywords: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc., Vancouver , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!