Human Resource & Recruiter Specialist
Company: High Performance Homes
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Human Resource & Recruiter Specialist
High Performance Homes (HPH) is a growing, stable company that
offers the potential for professional growth and employment
stability. HPH has provided high quality remodels for thousands of
customers in the Pacific Northwest and has a 4.9 A+ Rating with the
BBB. HPH is prominent in the building community and are members of
the Home Builders Association, Home Performance Council, AMMA
Certified and a Platinum Preferred Contractor. HPH is most proud of
our employees who are a team of passionate, dedicated, talented and
hardworking people committed to delivering our customers superior
products and customer service.
The Human Resource & Recruiter position is an opportunity for a
professional, collaborative and team-oriented individual to provide
value and be valued at HPH. There is the real possibility to enjoy
contributing meaningfully to our company and employees through
effective execution of Human Resource and Recruitment
procedures/policies that are current best-practice. Delivering
excellent internal customer service in a timely and confidential
manner is valued at HPH. This core position works closely with HPH
Managers, the Payroll Administrator, prospective
employees/subcontractors, active employees and terminated employees
at all levels within the company.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in Human Resource and
- Minimum of 3 years experience with ADP Workforce Now.
- Bachelor's degree from a fully accredited institution.
- Experience working in a high-volume construction industry, a
- Proficiency with Google Cloud, Sheets and Docs preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in person, and
ability to effectively convey precise and complex information to
employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of federal and WA & OR state employment and benefit
laws and regulations
- Ability to exercise discretion in confidential matters.
- Maintain employee confidentiality
- Ability to attend to detail.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple
and varied tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds. Human
- Execute Company Human Resource policy in compliance with state
and federal regulations.
- Attend professional HR training to keep current with state and
- Manage employee personnel files.
- Responds to employee's benefit questions, resolves problems
regarding access to or payment of benefits.
- Orients newly eligible employees, and processes enrollment
forms and change requests.
- Prepares and maintains human resources and employee benefits
data and reports
- Administers safety programs, investigates accidents, and
- Advertise job posting. Receive and score resumes. Set up
interviews with the hiring manager.
- Help guide new employees through the hiring process. Process
new hire/welcome packets and on-boarding.
- Manage employee health care offerings and enrollment.
- Coordinates employee benefit programs including but not limited
to health insurance, long term disability insurance, COBRA, FMLA,
WA Family Leave, etc.
- Respond to wage/employment verifications and DSHS & ESD
- Manage WA ESD unemployment requests and L&I Injury
- Maintain employee and Company confidentiality. Recruitment
- Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate
managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of
required start date.
- Sources candidates through cold calling, search engines,
referrals, networking, career fairs, and other avenues.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings;
determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate
- Pre-screens, interviews, assesses, and hires top-quality
- Performs thorough background and reference checks on all
potential candidates prior to job offer; provides detailed
information to the hiring manager.
- Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors who
advertise and promote targeted jobs.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares recruiting
- Recruits for subcontractors for project work. Verify
subcontractors License, bond & insurance. Onboard subcontractors
and required documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: High Performance Homes, Vancouver , Human Resource & Recruiter Specialist, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!