Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Pinewood Terrac
Posted on: April 10, 2021
What does the HumanResources Business Partner do? The Human
Resources Business Partner role servesas a consultant and trusted
adviser between team members, administration,leadership and
regional teams for an assigned group of business units(Corporate,
Skilled Nursing Centers, Independent/Assisted Living
Communities).This position proactively supports and directs the
people and culturestrategies developed and deployed to enhance the
overall organizationaleffectiveness and success. Why join
thePrestige Care Family in the Human Resources Business Partner
role and what canwe offer you?
- We have a strong promote-from-within culture soyou can level up
your career. You have a home with us.
- A Strong team to support you every step of theway.
- Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operatedorganization (with
over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small,but not
too big. You are known here.
- The ability to do work that truly matters - we serve over5,000
residents in over 85 locations in 8 states.
- A competitive and comprehensive benefits
package(medical/dental/vision/EAP/401k match, etc.) coming with 3
weeks of PTO on topof 7 holidays. In this job, everyday you will:
- Builds strong and trusting relationships thatsupport and
encourage all team members to link their day to day work with
thePrestige Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Trust and
- Partners with regional and business unitleadership to assess
and improve the effectiveness of the people and culturestrategies
that support the values, mission and objectives of the
- Uses data and develops relationships withstrategic partners
within the organization (clinical, post-acute, finance,operations,
compliance, marketing etc) to both assess current state
ofoperations and monitor progress to goals and objectives.
- Analyzes human resource trends and metrics inpartnership with
peers to proactively provide insight and develop best
practicesolutions to be deployed broadly.
- Fosters dialogue and serves as a champion forenhancing
organizational culture and strategies (core values, engagement,
teambuilding, communication, recognition, volunteerism etc.)
- Support and ensure theexecution of annual HR cycle deliverables
to include performance management,succession planning, merit/bonus
awards, and benefits enrollment. Communicateand promote awareness
and education of the Company's total reward programs.
- Support all aspects oftraining, learning and career development
for all team members. Collaborate,monitor and ensure, with regional
and business unit leaders, the effectivedelivery of required
- Other duties asassigned. Education & Experienceyou need to
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalentknowledge and skills
obtained through a combination of education, training
- Three to five years human resourcegeneralist/business partner
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to buildstrong, trusting
and collaborative relationships cross functionally.
- Highly organized and proficient at multi-tasking.
- Ability to develop and present conciseinformation - written and
- Ability to conduct meetings and facilitatetraining
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applicationsis required
- Proficient in use of HRIS system is preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal andstate laws with
a working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines.
- Strong employee relation, mediation,investigation and conflict
- Ability to assist legal counsel in the negotiationand
management of the collective bargaining agreements and alternative
- Ability to travel independently up to 25% oftime. Ways you can
advancebeyond the Human Resources Business Partner role: Onceyou
master this role, you could consider various other HR or operations
rolesat Prestige Care. EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED- At Prestige, it is
our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is aphilosophy
of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust,
commitment,and respect, that are at the center of all that we do.
We are committed to adiverse and inclusive workforce that
represents all of us, coming fromdifferent experiences, cultures,
backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is theway we treat one
another and how we celebrate what makes us different. Who is
Prestige Care? Prestige Care is a family of over 80 skilled nursing
+post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory
care communitiesin 8 Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members whoserve thousands of residents, where we have
the privilege of personallytouching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment,and
respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment
tocareer development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer
that can helpyou achieve your career goals and objectives. With a
healthcare career atPrestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative,
team-oriented environment whereyour work truly matters at the end
of every day. We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible
employees: -- Medical, dental, and vision coverage -- Employer paid
group life and AD&D insurance -- 401(k) plan with company match
-- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays -- Employee Assistance
Program -- Commitment to career development and continuing
education -- Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement -- Employee
discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
Keywords: Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Pinewood Terrac, Vancouver , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!