Quality Control Coordinator - $22/hr
Company: Lehigh Hanson
Posted on: January 9, 2022
AutoReqId: 13995BRLine Of Business: RMC (Ready-Mix
Concrete)Department: QualityPrimary Location: Vancouver-WAPay
Class: Salaried Non-ExemptJob Posting:Cadman Materials
Inc.https://www.lehighhanson.com/sites/cadmanThe Role and the
CompanyCadman is a division of Lehigh Hanson. Lehigh Hanson is
North America's leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mix
concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of plants and thousands of
employees working across the United States and Canada. We are also
part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the world's largest
building materials companies.This position reports to the Quality
Control Manager. The position assists the Quality Control
Specialist review bid documents and prepare mix design submittals.
This position will work with the Quality Control Department,
Dispatch, and the Sales Department to maximize the efficiency of
preparing bid proposals and submittal documents for all projects.
The position is based at Vancouver (Orchards), WA location.What you
will get to do
- Review bid/submittal requests from the Sales Department and
prepare mix design submittals.
- Maintain StonemontQC database, and coordinates the maintenance
of mix designs, adapting mix designs to changes in materials, and
downloads new weights/mixes to Command system.
- Adjust mixes in real time to help QC maintain in-spec
- Complete all LEED/EPD documentation for projects when
- Manage and update Cadman concrete mix designs in StonemontQC
- Assist QC Specialist and QC Manager with composing technical
letters as required.
- Implementation of special projects related to the Quality
system.Essential Experience & Skills
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Command Series and
StonemontQC software applications.
- Understanding of the tools of Quality - statistics, standard
deviations, consistency evaluations, etc.
- Concrete and aggregate products, specifications, and product
- Knowledge of NRMCA, ASTM, ACI and public (DOT, County, City,
etc.) and private specifications/guidelines
- High school graduate and 2 years relevant experience, or
minimum 4 years equivalent technical experienceWhat we have to
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive benefits programs
- 401k retirement savings plan with an automatic company
contribution as well as matching contributionsLehigh Hanson offers
highly competitive benefits with no waiting period to participate
in medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. In
addition, we offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with an
automatic company contribution as well as matching
contributions.Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female /
Veteran / DisabledIND123Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity
Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Keywords: Lehigh Hanson, Vancouver , Quality Control Coordinator - $22/hr, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!