Office Administrator $20/hr +
Company: Lehigh Hanson
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AutoReqId: 14282BRLine Of Business: ConcreteDepartment:
OperationsPrimary Location: Vancouver-WAPay Class: Salaried
Non-ExemptJob Posting:Cadman Materials
Inc.https://www.lehighhanson.com/sites/cadmanThe Role and the
CompanyCadman is a division of Lehigh Hanson. Lehigh Hanson is
North America's leading supplier of cement, aggregates, ready mix
concrete, and asphalt. We have hundreds of plants and thousands of
employees working across the United States and Canada. We are also
part of Heidelberg Cement Group, one of the world's largest
building materials companies.We are seeking an Office Administrator
to support our Vancouver, WA, office. This position would report
the Area Manager for our Ready-Mix operation for Southern
Washington, and Oregon.What you'll get to do
- Provide high level operational and administrative support to
senior management (Aggregates, Ready-Mix, Sales) as needed.
- Complete invoicing, expense reports, reimbursements and travel
arrangements for individuals and groups.
- Support Sales department with administrative activities.
- Maintain general office functions, including office supply
inventory and ordering, performing regular office rounds to ensure
office machines are in order.
- Lead office clean-up and organization.
- Oversee office storage and file maintenance, including
coordination of Data safe materials and organization of supplies
- Manage systems to ensure office is tidy and organized,
coordinating kitchen cleaning and organization.
- Oversee staff meeting organization (meeting reminders, food,
staff reports and materials).
- Responsible for office vendor relationships (e.g., copier,
- Set-up audio/video equipment for in-house meetings
- Provide admin support to local management in various
departments and other duties as requiredEssential Experience and
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience a
- Two (2) to four (4) years of previous administrative/office
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- Ability to lift 25lbs unassisted
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours as needed
during peak periodsWhat we have to offer
- Competitive base salary
- Highly competitive benefits programs
- 401k retirement savings plan with an automatic company
contribution as well as matching contributionsLehigh Hanson offers
highly competitive benefits with no waiting period to participate
in medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. In
addition, we offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with an
automatic company contribution as well as matching
contributions.IND123Employer Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled
Keywords: Lehigh Hanson, Vancouver , Office Administrator $20/hr +, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!