Modis Recruiting Manager
Posted on: August 5, 2022
About the roleSummary:Member of branch leadership who also
personally contributes to branch revenue and culture in a
significant manner and displays accountability to key metrics
activities. Serving as a subject matter expert and shows personal
drive to success and an authentic leadership style that inspires
confidence and credibility.What you'll be doingEssential Duties and
- Maintain and grow personal book of business.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit
and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Identifies applicant and position match to ensure compatibility
and presents client with information on the most qualified
- Execute the steps of the placement cycle which may include
submitting of resumes, client interview coordination, briefing and
de-briefing, offer management and on- boarding.
- Assists with managing open requisition distribution for the
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence
- Assist Director of Recruiting and/or Manager Director to
establish and implement recruiting strategies.
- Review assigned RDM(s) activity metrics against set
expectations on a regular basis (submittals, interviews, meetings,
starts, headcount and gross profit dollars).
- Assist with on the floor leadership to help with daily issue
resolutions and Job Order coverage.
- Coaches, trains and mentors fellow recruiters.
- Conducts 1:1s with assigned RDMs on a regular basis.
- Communicates with management about overall performance of
assigned RDMs.About youMinimum Education & Experience
Requirements:Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
experience preferred. Minimum two years' experience in recruitment
or related experience. Modis field or corporate experience
preferred. Previous experience recruiting for information
technology and/or engineering related roles and working within the
staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly
desirable. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements:
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and
prioritization. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong
client relationships and networks. Must be organized and have
excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to train and coach RDMs on recruiting
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal
and state laws and Company policies preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the
ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Consistent recruiting performance with Modis.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.Why choose
us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're proud to be
a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to
ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our
Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a
collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You'll
have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs
and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We
empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways
to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and
their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you
need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile,
confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a
collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset
-that's what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all
individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in.
That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your
background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the
attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class
resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity
while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow
together. Make an impact where it matters most. A journey to bring
out the best in youWe believe that having an understanding of the
hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As
a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles,
our application process can vary.On our career site, you will find
some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.As
one of the world's largest employers we believe in talent, not
labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people
bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an
environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where
difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal
opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19
vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain
regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report
your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited
by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Vancouver , Modis Recruiting Manager, Human Resources , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!