Manufacturing Systems Software Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Aerotek is currently hiring a Manufacturing Systems Software
Engineer in the Vancouver, WA area for an automotive company.
Manufacturing Systems Software EngineerDescription:
- Design and implement manufacturing software systems that
control work-in-progress aspects of an assembly line, track product
under development, report assembly test results to operators,
upload manufacturing data to a factory management database, and
generate reports for Operations management.
- Engage with mechanical, electrical, and firmware development
teams to understand the manufacturing test system
- Design and implement PC-based manufacturing for overall control
of in-line and end-of-line test systems.
- Work with Operations teams to validate and deploy new/updated
software systems to manufacturing lines.
- Triage manufacturing systems issues in collaboration with
Operations and Engineering personnel.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in
existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degree.
- 5+ years of experience in each of these areas: C#, Python,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work independently.
- Comfortable collaborating with engineers and technicians from
other disciplines: electrical, mechanical, assembly operators,
production supervisors, etc.For immediate and confidential
consideration, please contact Valerie Manalo at (503)403-1971.
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Vancouver , Manufacturing Systems Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!