Microsoft O365 Administrator
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Essential Responsibilities And Tasks
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Serve as a Microsoft 365 subject matter expert for Microsoft
365 development and architecture teams.
- Proactively monitor Microsoft 365 services and escalate issues
to appropriate audiences in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and new
- Effectively communicate with business stakeholders and internal
- Prepare and maintain service configuration documentation.
- Analyze service usage and prepare reports for a management
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete the essential duties of
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics, and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education And/or Training
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or a related
field is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education,
training and experience that provides the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities.
- Five years of experience utilizing Microsoft 365 service
management (Exchange, SharePoint, etc.) are required.
- Five years of general IT experience (support, development,
analysis, etc.) are required.
- Teams certified administrator and/or related certifications
such as Exchange, Stream, etc. are preferred.
- Azure administration experience or certification is
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital-- strongly supports and values the uniqueness
of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity
is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic
information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital
complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Microsoft O365 Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!