Lead Software Developer C++
Company: Profocus Technology
Posted on: February 24, 2021
TITLE: Lead Software Engineer - C++LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
(Remote is possible)PAY: Target pay for this role is $130,000 -
160,000 but may vary based on experience.OVERVIEW:
- ProFocus is searching for a Lead Software Engineer with
extensive C++ experience for a direct hire/full time role
- This is a mid to senior level lead role with great pay and is
responsible for helping lead a team in developing a new proprietary
video processing pipeline. Please email us your resume so we can
- Strong knowledge of modern C++ / Python
- 3+ Years of experience leading software development teams
- Proficiency with WinAPI or MacAPI
- Familiarity with Cocoa (Objective-c++);
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Computer Vision, Etc.Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of modern CMake;
- Experience with multimedia/video/metadata processing;
- Experience with WDK (Windows Driver Kit).
- Experience working with AOSP
- Experience with OpenCV
- Background in image processing, Machine Learning, Deep
Learning, Computer Vision, Etc.
- Master' degree or PhD PreferredWHY ProFocus
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in
Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class
service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills,
experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a
position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with
some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those
relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and
positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k,
education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term
disability and life insurance.Want to learn more? Call us ator
email .Please email us your resume to apply: Visit our Job Seekers
page to learn more and review other opportunities.ProFocus is an
equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and
encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age,
sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Profocus Technology, Vancouver , Lead Software Developer C++, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!