Field Service Supervisor
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 6, 2022
The Opportunity- Must be able to travel 100% - Schedule 6 weeks
traveling followed by 1 week home PAID.**The Project
Superintendent, internally known as Field Service Supervisor, is
responsible for managing remediation projects including mobile
industrial wastewater treatment, soil vapor extraction and air
sparge, system decommissioning, and emergency water treatment.Why
work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environmentsKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Serves as Project Manager for Remediation Technologies
- Manages and oversees small to midsize, technically complex
projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building
and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing
relationships with key customers and understanding the customer
- Oversee field supervisors and technicians in order to meet
project objectives and remedial budget expectations.
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates
to managed projects.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service
- Manages procurement for projects including materials, equipment
rental, temporary labor, and subcontractors.
- Provides timely, concise and relevant information to superiors
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project
cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health &
Safety. Will be measured off the district's health and safety
record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety in
resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
Harbors business.What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, Environmental Sciences
or related disciplines.
- 5+ years' experience in environmental, remediation or site
- Cost estimating and computer experience.
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong environmental remediation background and
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies.
- Proficient in Windows based activities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal silks.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial
sites.Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!40-years of
sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to
create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.Join our
safety focused team today!For additional information about driver
career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
(1-833-32-37483).Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on
the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
class.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Vancouver , Field Service Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!