SAP EDI Integration Expert
Posted on: June 23, 2022
As innovators of premium baby gear with timeless style, Nuna is
a Global Brand, growing exponentially in the US Market.Nuna's
corporate office is nestled in scenic Berks County, PA, while our
West Coast office and Distribution Center are in Vancouver, WA.
Nuna's consistency and attention to detail in producing
high-quality products for families are mirrored within the
Vancouver work environment as evidenced by the inviting entryway of
herringbone floors, NUNA moss sign, and brilliant lighting. Gym
facilities and a breakroom featuring a full kitchen and fireplace
serve to enhance the workday. Our health and welfare benefits, like
our baby gear products, are superior, boasting a $0 Copay / $0
Deductible Medical & Prescription Plan Design and a 401(k) with a
6% Employer Match.Major Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe role of the
SAP EDI Integration Expert will be to ensure transactions with SAP
business and retail customers meet and/or exceed system
expectations through establishing EDI connections with our customer
base. The focus will be on reviewing existing customer EDI
requirements for improvements and onboarding new EDI customers.
Implementing EDI best practices will also be the main objective of
this role.Internal & External Customer Support
- Develop a thorough understanding of their objectives.
- Design optimal technical solutions based on their needs.
- Produce EDI coding output to support their needs.
- Transform requirements into use cases and tasks.Monitoring,
Troubleshooting, Testing & Maintenance
- Produce EDI inbound payloads to support internal testing of
- Maintain and update as needed, documented solutions,
integrations, mappings, extensions, or enhancements of the EDI and
- Create technical specifications and cross-check against
- Support global business brands, by working side-by-side with
in-house teams, outsourced resources, and retail customers to
ensure that SOPs are adhered to, and solutions are delivered with
the same high-quality standards our internal and external customers
have come to expect.
- Promote process improvements across EDI VAN document
- Assist with EDI monitoring, troubleshooting, and building of
reports.Administrative & Analysis
- Document all solutions, integrations, extensions, or
enhancements of the EDI and SAP platforms via technical
specifications and diagrams to serve as Company knowledge database
and reference material.
- Document and maintain requirements matrix for specifications,
development, and testing.
- Manage all project tasks and communication with the project
team. Keep projects on track for successful completion.
- Attend daily/weekly status meetings with department/business
partner stakeholders and project teams.
- Act as the primary in-house liaison for all SAP-related coding
issues across multiple consumer brands.This position description is
intended to provide a summary of the major duties, tasks, and
responsibilities of this position and shall not be considered an
exhaustive listing of all work requirements.Requirements &
QualificationsExperience, Skills, & Knowledge
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in B2C/B2B eCommerce
- Three (3) to five (5) years' daily experience with SAP
- Intermediate-level knowledge of EDI/IDOC.
- Experience writing User Stories and Use Cases to document
- Familiarity with Project Management Software; Wrike
- Ability to convert business requirements into details system
design and technical specifications.
- Ability to deliver excellent and consistent customer service
- Exceptional listening and communication skills; adept at
communicating technical concepts and information both verbal and
written to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent planning, project management, and organizational
skills to effectively manage numerous eCommerce/coding-related
activities and resources simultaneously while meeting
- Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate, resolve, and
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and the ability
to excel in a fast-paced environment and quickly acquire
proficiency with new skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills; ability to
handle conflict and to work with cross-function teams.Application
- SAP ECC (SD/FICO/WM), NetweaverApplication Familiarity
- SAP ECC (MM/BASIS), Microsoft Office, GithubEducation
- IT-related bachelor's degreeOther
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs warrant, may
include nights and weekends.
- Domestic/International travel required (less than
10%).Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
Keywords: Nuna, Vancouver , SAP EDI Integration Expert, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!