.NET Technical Architect
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 24, 2023
) Role: .NET Technical Architect
Location: Vancouver, WA(Remote)
. NET Core - 6+ years
Entity Framework - 5 years
TDD with a Unit Testing Framework 6 years
Git/VSTS - 10 years
Azure DevOps and Portal Resources - CI/CD - 3 years
1. 15+ years of experience in delivering IT solutions in an
enterprise digital landscape
2. Hands-on experience in .NET and at least 6 years in .NET Core
implementing Microservices and front-end based solutions using one
3. Provide technical leadership role during the full software
development life cycle, from conception, architecture, design,
implementation and testing through to documentation, delivery and
4. Serve as technical expert for multiple development projects
5. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and
stated business requirements
6. Solid experience in Unit Testing frameworks to reach a high
level of quality and coverage.
7. Extensive experience with Git or VSTS.
8. Develop cloud native solutions using Azure resources such as
Azure Functions, Azure Redis, App Service, Cosmos database, Event
Hub, Service Bus
9. Excellent work experience in building applications using various
integration techniques and patterns.
10. Provide and/or review and approve effort estimates, technical
recommendations, and proposed solutions based on technical and
11. Lead and/or Participate in the design/architecture of new
solutions, and the refinement of existing codebases
12. Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
13. Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Code first approach, Entity
Framework and SOLID principle.
1. Experience in designing and developing distributed applications
based on Microsoft Technologies.
2. Experience in versioning, content negotiation, deployment and
distribution of application and source code.
3. Common professional knowledge of technology/platform skills,
fully versed in all solutions within their management area.
4. Able to actively participate in technical discussions with SMEs
of their equivalent level and drive solutions with clients.
5. Experience with Agile Scrum development
6. Knowledge in hosting container-based applications in Azure or
working experience in AWS hosting containerized applications
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Vancouver , .NET Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!