Special Credits Officer
Company: Columbia BankSystem, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews incoming and existing problem loans for credit risk,
documentation deficiencies and loss exposure;
- address and resolve pending issues
- Analyzes problem credits in order to formulate and implement
plans for rehabilitation, workout, and/or liquidation as necessary
to effect repayment
- Assists other Bank lending units and personnel regarding
problem loan recognition, resolution and transfer to Special
Credits for handling, if appropriate
- Reviews and approves, within workout approval limits, loan
restructures, workouts or liquidation plans and credit
- Administers an assigned workout portfolio of loans of all types
of credits Interacts with Columbia Bank's senior and executive
management, commercial loan officers, regulatory agencies, loan
customers, attorneys and other professionals or agents of the Bank
in the effective resolution of problem loans
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance, or
related field Background in accounting and/or law preferred.
- 3+years in special credits experience. Prior commercial lending
or branch banking lending experience
- Working knowledge of State and Federal law (including
bankruptcy code), banking regulations, commercial lending and
credit analysis, consumer lending and credit analysis, and
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Keywords: Columbia BankSystem, Inc., Vancouver , Special Credits Officer, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!