Account Executive, Direct
Company: Allstream Business US, LLC
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Account ExecutiveWhat we do?At Allstream, we are committed to
providing tailored solutions that simplify business communications,
allowing businesses to thrive and grow. Allstream is a leader in
business communications, working with over 50,000 customers
throughout the United States and Canada.Allstream is committed to
building trust and making communication easy for our employees and
customers. Customer-centric is not just a brand value we speak to,
but one we live. Our Account Executives work side-by-side with our
customers to deliver responsive approaches and solutions that meet
their needs.Who we need?Allstream is looking to add an Account
Executive who can capitalize on insights and take action. The
Account Executive will play a critical role on our team and further
our rapid growth through strong relationship building and a
consultative selling approach. This is an opportunity for someone
with a passion for sales, looking for new challenges and an
uncapped commission structure. The growth potential for a business
savvy hunter comfortable in the Enterprise business communications
space is unlimited. You will play a major role in contributing to
activities that cultivate "new logo" business primarily within the
established customer segmentation.Allstream is significantly
expanding our sales team and seeking the right-fit sales
professionals to join us and drive growth of our Unified
Communication as a service (UCaaS) Contact Center as a
Service(CCaaS) and SIP trunking. We are actively seeking candidates
in Portland, OR; Vancouver, WA; Kent, WA; Denver, CO; Salt Lake
City, UT and Phoenix, AZ.What our Account Executive will do?
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Allstream's
service offerings, capabilities, and differentiating value.
- Uncover prospects and new logo opportunities to achieve quota
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within our customer base
and collaborate with members of the technical teams to pursue and
close those opportunities.
- End-to-end sales management.
- Build relationships, initiate conversations with prospective
customers, fostering a trusting relationship to gain an in-depth
understanding of their critical business issues and technical
environment.We know it's you because you have ---.
- 5+ years' experience in new logo sales, of any kind.
- The ability to build trust and comfort in short space of
- A network that reduces the time it takes to get yourself 'in
the door' for new opportunities. This role is focused on new
- Confidence in yourself that runs deep enough without the need
- An understanding in cloud communications, telecom, SaaS or
other closely related B2B solution selling.
- The ability to ask the right questions at the right time and
- Story-telling ability, so you can give the audience a feel of
what their new reality will be once they implement our
recommendations, relating the solution specifically to their key
- Business acumen that allows you to interact at any level in a
company and learn what holds them back for achieving more.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive when there
is a high degree of ambiguity.
- Organizational and reporting skills that allow you to
efficiently keep Allstream continuously updated within Salesforce,
allowing you to focus on selling.Why join Allstream?You will
- A support structure of Specialist, Sales Engineers, Customer
Care, Expert Implementation teams, Project Managers and transparent
- A people-first company where you are treated as an individual,
not a commodity.
- Tenured team of colleagues and an unsaturated territory.
- Opportunity to help the market understand the Allstream
identity and value proposition.
- Uncapped commission plan that pays monthly. We want
overachievers.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Allstream Business US, LLC, Vancouver , Account Executive, Direct, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!