Digital Learning Specialist
Company: RightStone, a division of Cornerstone Staffing
Posted on: February 20, 2021
We are looking for a Digital Learning Specialist for a 12-month
contract in Vancouver, WA. This person will design and develop
sales, technical or leadership/management training materials,
including both traditional and media-based deliverables. If you
have 2-3 years of experience in a training development role APPLY
- Design and develop sales, technical or leadership/management
training materials, including both traditional and media-based
- Work with project teams to assess, design, develop, evaluate
and/or acquire content, and assist with the delivery readiness of
sales, leadership/management and/or technical training
- Test and refine course content by delivering pilot training to
sample participants; also delivers train-the-trainer programs.
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and
complex business issues within established guidelines and
recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Work on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies
and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team
activities and facilitates information validation and team
decision-making process. Qualifications:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree
preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-5 years in a training development role.
- Typically 2-4 years experience, including the management of
moderate to large projects.
- Experience required in developing learning solutions for
digital skills (i.e. Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, etc.).
Company Description RightStone is a strategic partner that works
with our clients to place the highest caliber of talent for a wide
range of industries and skill sets. For over 23 years RightStone
has assisted organizations in attracting, recruiting, and placing
qualified candidates quickly for contract, contract to hire, and
direct hire opportunities. The right candidates are the most
critical aspect of who RightStone is. If you are that candidate, we
are interested in speaking with you! RightStone is an equal
opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on
race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered
domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, sex, genetic information,
sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
RightStone is committed to compliance with all applicable laws
providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies
to all persons involved in Company operations and prohibits
unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including
supervisors, coworkers, independent contractors and other third
parties. Minimum Education Required: BachelorYears of Experience
Required: At Least 3 YearsExpected Travel Time: None - provided by
Keywords: RightStone, a division of Cornerstone Staffing, Vancouver , Digital Learning Specialist, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!