Aveanna Healthcare the largest pediatric home
health care company in the U.S. is growing and we are currently
looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED
individual to fill our Compliance Coordinator Position! Our success
is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide
outstanding customer care.
The Compliance Coordinator provides support relating to the day
to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other
documentation related to employment in order to assist the office
in maintaining compliance.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies new employees credentials and runs appropriate
- Protects and honors patient and coworker confidentiality.
- Performs data entry.
- Inputs employee information into necessary computer
- Assist in answering a multi-line phone system.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with colleagues and all
levels of management within corporate and branch offices.
- Reports to Homecare Manager.
COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and
- Team player, ability to multitask and take on new task.
If you feel that you are a match for our Compliance
Coordinator opening we welcome you to submit your
Aveanna Healthcare is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and is committed to providing
employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and
disabled individuals, as well as all other protected
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.