Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Client Coordinator is primarily responsible for management of
the recruitment, hiring, staffing and scheduling of caregivers that
meet the patient’s needs. Responsible for collaborating with the
clinical team, operations and executive leadership in performance
management of the field staff when necessary. This position
requires an ability to be flexible and work with all members of the
health care team and provide ongoing supervision, education,
support, and evaluation to the field staff.
Essential Job Functions
• Assume responsibility in coordinating care to assigned patients,
working to support a goal directed care plan from admission to
discharge which includes an ongoing assessment of patients’
• Perform on site supervisory visits to assess home care patients,
family, environment, and home care aides and complete follow-up
documentation when necessary.
• Develops home care patient’s plan of care according to the
• Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of
each field/external staff member.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company
policies and procedures.
• Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment;
effectively utilizes staff when assigning cases.
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
• Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff
performance through competency testing, visits in the field,
ongoing review of documentation, patient records and personnel
• Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and staff, and
effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
• Assists in the development and implementation of regular
in-service training for staff to improve client care and
increase/maintain safety practices.
• Responsible for orientation and training for new home care staff
• Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location
• Responsible for promoting home care services in the
• Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch
• Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and
• Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of staff
tardiness or absences.
• Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding
• Assists with rotating on-call duties for weekday and weekend
activity with appropriate staff as needed.
• Responsible for completing home care intakes after regular
offices hours, when necessary.
• Responsible for providing detailed information of agency
operations and procedures to clients during the intact/initial
• Participates in location recruiting activities for all staff,
including identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting
• One (1) year previous office work experience a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Bilingual a plus
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times
• Knowledge and understanding of compliance with adherence to
• Ability to comfortably work with families with limited
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision-making skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25
• Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling,
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to
emergency situations in the home or during transport
• Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field
visits during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which
may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Vancouver , Client Coordinator, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!