Line Cook Pantry Dishwasher
Company: Old Spaghetti Factory
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When you step inside of The Old Spaghetti Factory, you're
surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious
dishes, and incredible people. As a member of the back of house
team, you're responsible for ensuring that our food and kitchen
stay clean and safe for our guests and work alongside people who
are just as passionate as you are.
We are looking to fill the following positions IMMEDIATELY: -
Line & Prep Cook - Pantry - Dishwasher
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHERS & KITCHEN
- Flexible, part or full-time work schedule.
- Free or discounted meals
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical benefits are offered in compliance with the Affordable
- 401(K) available to those who meet eligibility
- Verizon discount
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- No experience necessary; however, restaurant experience a
- Strong work ethic, team focus, and commitment to guest
- Stable work history.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Kitchen staff must be able to lift 50 lbs
OUR IDEAL KITCHEN TEAM MEMBER WILL
- Have the ability to develop positive work relationships with
restaurant staff and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to stand and work in a fast paced
- Be able to follow recipes and sanitation requirements
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the
**OSF has implemented strict social distancing and sanitation
measures to maintain the utmost safety of our guests and employees.
Your health is our priority.**
Flexible schedules available. Possibility for Full-time.
APPLY IN PERSON BETWEEN 2-4 PMOR APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Keywords: Old Spaghetti Factory, Vancouver , Line Cook Pantry Dishwasher, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!