Quality Assurance Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kelly is hiring a, direct hire, Quality Assurance
Technician for a Food Manufacturing Company in NE Portland. The
QA Technician will work closely with the production
department, retrieving products to sample and verifying that
products are being produced to specifications.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate and report on pre-operational and operational audit
- Carry out line checks and all verification processes.
- Verify all critical control points and control points for all
processes in accordance with plant HACCP and GMP programs.
- Assist in the monitoring of raw material and finished product
specifications; maintain and report raw material and finished goods
"HOLD" tag logs.
- Carry out microbiological and chemical analytical tests on
finished goods, environmental and other contact surfaces.
- Prepare pre-shipment approval reports.
- Prepare and perform sensory evaluation of finished products
- Check all production lines daily (early a.m. following startup)
to give sensory and technical directions to production to ensure
consistency of product quality as necessary to establish regular
ongoing quality performance on production lines.
- Perform evaluation of outsourced manufactured finished
- Use technical equipment to verify the quality of in process
production items as well as finished products.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Perform projects at the instruction of the QC/QA
- BA/BS degree in Food Science or a science related
- 1 year of food manufacturing experience can be considered in
lieu of a degree
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and / or
Schedule: 4PM-4AM Wed-Sat (will rotate to day
shift every 3 months)
Pay: $18/hr + shift differential
- Apply for Immediate Consideration
- Schedule and interview with Athena
- Text Athena at with any questions. Please be sure to include
which job you are interested in.
Why Kelly ?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is
Keywords: Kelly, Vancouver , Quality Assurance Technician, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!