RN Clinic - Family Practice
Company: Peace Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full
Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $36.02, more
depending on experience.
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the
clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice
standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This
includes assessing patient's condition, triaging patient phone
calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking
patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing
dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and
- Participates in the development of and maintains established
policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety;
environmental and infection prevention programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific
principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse
will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date
- ACLS may be required within a standard grace from hire or
transfer period, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy
Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
- See community specific document for each Unit/Department
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal
relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Basic computer skills including MS Office applications
- Effective prioritization skills
- Ability to provide health education to patients, staff and
- Knowledge of Medicare, JCAHO & HCFA regulations pertaining to
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
PHMG - Vancouver Ophthalmology Clinic:
- Perform fluorescein injections as part of daily work.
PHMG - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 33% of the
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor
ventilation or sharp instruments.
- Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once
per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and
attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please
attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative
Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local,
state or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Vancouver , RN Clinic - Family Practice, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!