HR Coordinator - Temporary position
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Temporary HR Coordinator will support the HR Team for a
6-month duration in critical functions related to employee
recruiting and onboarding.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
April - July
- Assist recruiters in posting jobs on internal and external
career sites, and social media.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Ensure completion of hiring processes, including background
checks, reference checks, drug screens, relocation, employee health
- Assist in updating, editing and maintaining job descriptions
and job profiles.
- Assist in maintaining position control.
- Responsible for 45-day check-in with new employees, and any
- Assist with student exit interviews.
August - October
- Provide customer service on behalf of the HR Department for
internal and external sources. Act as primary phone receptionist
for the HR department.
- Coordinate and help administer onboarding of new employees and
conduct New Employee Orientation (NEO).
- Provide support to HR staff in the benefits, employee
relations, compensation, and HRIS areas as needed.
- Enter, maintain, and audit employee information in Human
Resources Information System (HRIS). Provide project based support
to HRIS as directed.
- Process education reimbursements. Review requests to make sure
they are reimbursable according to policy and interact with
employees and managers to answer questions and ensure
- Scan/attach documents to electronic personnel files and review
to ensure documents were received in the HRIS. Maintain electronic
personnel files in compliance with applicable legal
- Coordinate and work with Information Systems and employees
regarding the issuance of new Security Access/Photo Identification
Badges, create badges for new employees and reissue lost
- Coordinate all HR mail distribution.
- Perform wage and employment verification.
- Assist the department in carrying out various human resources
programs and procedures for employees (employee referral program,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple
priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to efficiently prioritize tasks, meet deadlines,
and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Must be a collaborative team player with initiative.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism,
solid judgment, maturity, personal integrity, and
- Strong customer service skills.
- Adept with technology and systems, including Microsoft Office
Suite, applicant tracking systems, job boards, and social
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years HR experience required.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, experience with
Workday recruiting module a plus.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature
and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those
assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes
insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life,
long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education
reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is
dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your
recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Vancouver Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Offers
are contingent on successful completion of drug and background
screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding
prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Keywords: The Vancouver Clinic, Vancouver , HR Coordinator - Temporary position, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!