Company: Catholic Community Services of
Posted on: May 3, 2021
YOUTH & FAMILY THERAPIST (CLINICIAN III) - MASTER'S LEVEL
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR VANCOUVER, WA / PORTLAND METRO AREA
& VANCOUVER/SALMON CREEK & COWLITZ COUNTY
(SOME REMOTE & SOME IN-PERSON)
$1,000.00 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS!
CHAT WITH OUR HIRING TEAM AT:
Univeristy of Washington Spring Career & Internship Event -
4/22, 12:30-4:30PM (PST)
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking
for Clinicians who want to join our team of innovators who
continually "push the envelope" and challenges traditional thinking
in Behavioral Health.
WHO WE ARE
We are a values-driven organization, providing family oriented
mental health care for children, youth and families in their own
home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide
whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in
their own home, restoring hope with promise, providing intense
mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the
family unity. Our sites are located in Tukwila, Tacoma, Olympia,
Shelton, Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, and Portland Oregon,
we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health
services to a diverse population of families. We employ nearly 600
caring and compassionate employees.
WHAT WE VALUECompassion Diversity Excellence Justice
We strive to help children and families live together safely and
securely with hope and promise. We serve as a catalyst for change
when appropriate, challenging long-standing service traditions in
community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for
our Mission, and Compassionately and Respectfully in our
Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand
strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative
paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our
We provide family, strength-based intensive mental health
service interventions for children and families in their own home
and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is
needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home
with their family, restoring hope and promise, providing intense
mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the
family unity. Our Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on
their family's needs, including evenings and weekends, in the home
and community setting of the youth and families. This unique way of
working allows Clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of
collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services
while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis
is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and
families by actively partnering with them along with their natural
and community services and supports to achieve long term safety and
stability in our neighborhoods and communities. A full job
description with qualifications will be shared with candidates
identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE
- Masters in Social Work, Psychology, Social Sciences, Behavioral
Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience serving children and/or families (mental health,
social services, education, etc.), preferred.
- Demonstrate the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to
deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in
- Ability to drive to our family homes within the community, have
reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and current
automobile insurance with an acceptable driving record per CCS
- Availability to flex work hours, as needed.
- Ability to visually assess safety within family homes.
- Applicant must successfully pass required background clearances
prior to an offer of employment.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic
Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Knowledge of Wraparound principles and practice,
- Mental Health Professional (As defined by WAC 338-685),
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to provide innovative therapeutic techniques and
non-traditional interventions in the community supporting youth and
- Full-time employment, working hours to meet family's needs with
"Availability Pay" (First Responder Pay) of $75.00 per pay
- Flex some work hours for you time & time with loved ones!
- Highly competitive compensation package with a starting wage of
$63,063 per year - DOE
- Earn additional pay for performance.
- Supervision of licensing and licensing reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, retirement plans with
generous paid time off.
- Supplemental Cancer, Hospitalization, and Critical Illness
- EASY, 10 MILE COMMUTE FROM PORTLAND, OREGON TO VANCOUVER,
- Relocation Assistance.
- Extensive training (ex: De-Escalation, Safety, WISe, BRS, CPR &
First Aide, and First Response).
- Fully implemented Health Record system (CareLogic) with
- PPE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU AND THE FAMILIES YOU WORK
Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade
Mountains, on the north bank of the Columbia River with sweeping
views of Mt. Hood is as naturally beautiful as it is diverse.
Vancouver, 10 miles from Portland, offers quality, affordable cost
of living. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Positioned between Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge,
and the Pacific Coast, Vancouver boasts a vast array of activities,
scenic landscapes, and historic attractions. Enjoy performing and
visual in downtown art galleries, or music festivals and
- Explore the region with some of the most scenic trails, lakes,
and rivers with millions of square acres of dedicated outdoor space
with 191 area parks in Vancouver. Take a scenic drive through the
hills of north Clark County, stop off at one of many wineries; or
head to Moulton Falls to enjoy a scenic backdrop for a picnic.
- Perhaps, you are a hardcore mountain biker looking to get some
fresh air, a fisherman who enjoys landing the perfect salmon, a
hiker of lush forests, a birdwatcher looking for a red-tailed hawk,
or seeking to snowshoe at Mt. Helens Vancouver USA is the place for
If you are passionate about providing strength-based mental health
services for children, youth and their family, we would love to
hear from you! Please visit our Careers Page at
note for internal candidates: reviews internal compensation and
determines increase based on their experience and also agency
internal equity factors.
catholic community services and catholic housing services is an
equal opportunity employer. please let us know if you need special
accommodations to apply or interview for this position.
Keywords: Catholic Community Services of, Vancouver , Family Therapist, Other , vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!