Company: Hire Velocity, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible to spray complete weed, grass and brush control to
various commercial or industrial sites.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Spray complete weed, grass and brush control to various
commercial / industrial sites.
- Brush removal
- Power washing
- Assist with all daily routing and scheduling
- Assist with all daily tank mixing
- Do truck inspections (responsible for truck / spray system
maintenance and repairs)
- Have all needed tools and equipment on board, including repair
kits for on the road repairs
- Have all proper paperwork, MSDS sheets, labels, etc.
- Have all proper safety items, such as vests, hard hats, gloves,
safety glasses, etc.
- Make sure all minor repairs are made
- Make sure all equipment is in working order, such as water suck
pumps, chemical injection equipment, computer, etc.
- Truck cleanliness and care
- Be capable of calibrating all spray equipment
- Make sure all work is conducted in compliance with strict
- Basic understanding of weed, grass, and brush types
- Complete understanding of chemicals used, what they control,
and all safety requirements.
- Basic understanding of application methods and equipment
- Basic understanding of calibration and spray patterns
- 21+ years of age
- A Commercial Pesticide Applicators License in the appropriate
state categories for Vegetation Management is preferred
- Ability to travel regionally up to 4 weeks at a time
Keywords: Hire Velocity, LLC, Vancouver , Crossing Operator, Other , vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!