Executive Assistant to the Vice President
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Jubitz Corporation has been providing drivers, fleets, local
businesses, and residents with superior hospitality, entertainment,
travel, and fueling services since 1952. Jubitz Fleet Services
Division helps businesses reduce total fuel costs through
competitive pricing, purchasing controls and faster fueling times.
We offer unrivaled access to cardlock sites across the United
States, and mobile fuel delivery in the Pacific Northwest. Our
relationships, service and quality products make Jubitz Fleet
Services the premier local, regional, and national provider of
commercial fueling and lubricant solutions.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level support to the Vice
President of Fleet Services, completing a broad variety of
administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of
appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, meeting
agendas and minutes, completing expense reports, and managing
email. Maintains divisions regulatory communications as well as
other recordkeeping on behalf of the VP. Interacts with customers,
staff, and managers to research and resolve customer service
issues. Working with CFO, assists the VP with bookkeeping,
financial and tax, compliance, and insurance regulatory reporting.
Also makes tradeshow and travel arrangements and provides
assistance to other office staff as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the VP's preferences to be able
to plan and schedule internal and external obligations according to
- Provide executive support on matters relating to the VP's chief
obligations and mandates.
- Arrange meetings and conferences, handle communication and
travel arrangements, and process related functions and
documentations, including agendas and minutes.
- Accumulate data and prepare spreadsheets and expense
- Drafts written documents, including email correspondence for
internal and external contacts.
- Create fuel gallon and cost-related spreadsheets, procedural
documents, and presentations.
- Maintain filing system for legal and regulatory documents, and
- Call processing. The executive assistant should be able to
refer incoming calls to the respective employee or department while
ensuring that appropriate calls are the only one that goes through
to the executive. They should also follow up on communications
emanating from the executive's office.
- Assists with scheduling and providing tickets and passes to
attendees for Moda suite events.
- Perform other related functions delegated or assigned to them
on behalf of the VP.
- Works efficiently and effectively and communicates well with
- Comes up with ideas that will streamline work and identifies
incidents that require immediate attention in the division.
- Performs other related functions delegated or assigned to
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two years experience as an administrative assistant
to senior/executive management.
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree in
business, management, or another administrative field is strongly
- Strong computer competency in Microsoft programs including
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, with an ability to
quickly become proficient company-specific software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
proven strength in business writing skills, editing, and
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities while ensuring careful attention to
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with managers
of varying style and expectation.
- Able to professionally represent company leaders in
interactions with employees, customers, and other
- Strong business discretion, judgement skills, and ethical
- Certification as a Notary Public preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical HMO or PPO Plan Choice
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short term/long term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off accruals
- Employee discounts
- Monthly cash incentive program
- Employee assistance program
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume and
cover letter along with the one-page application on our hiring
Jubitz Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value
diversity & inclusion in the workplace, and applicants of all
backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Jubitz, Vancouver , Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!