Service Desk Analyst
Posted on: June 9, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a Per
Diem/Relief, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at
$25.78, more depending on experience.
**The person in this role may work at one of our network
locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Provides first level support for technology issues for all
caregivers including physicians and clinicians. Provides support
for technology service issues and including support of the Epic
electronic health record application, printing, computer, and
telephone technology issues. Provides timely resolution of
technology support issues or is able to escalate issues on behalf
of caregivers to appropriate technical support personnel. Assists
with documenting new processes and updating existing processes
which includes working with other departmental teams on process
improvement initiatives and gaining understanding of workflows
- Serves as first point of contact for the PeaceHealth caregivers
and external customers who use PeaceHealth networks or our Epic
application and require technical support or troubleshooting.
Provides support and resolution or escalation for basic end user
issues on any aspect of use of information systems including
computer hardware, operating systems, applications and
- Conducts initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution
of basic incidents and service requests regarding the use of
application software products and/or infrastructure components via
phone, email and on-line submissions, to ensure that all pertinent
information is obtained to facilitate resolution.
- Logs detailed descriptions of service request, incidents and
problems in ticketing system and resolves, or when necessary,
assigns tickets to other technical teams as needed.
- Provides virtual desktop type technical function support and
troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with
their computer hardware or software.
- Creates knowledge articles and documentation related to service
desk responsibilities and support to maintain updated shared
service desk resource documentation.
- Collaborates with other members of the PeaceHealth technical
support teams to facilitate troubleshooting and ensure a quality
customer service experience. Monitors changes in upgrades of
technologies and applications including Epic.
- Monitors service desk activities during assigned shift to
identify real-time trends and problems and ensure appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Bachelors or Associates degree in
computer science preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a service desk environment
- Clinical healthcare experience preferred.
- Epic certification in one or more specified clinical area
required; if not Epic certified at time of hire, certification
requirements must be satisfied as directed by Manager, Service Desk
and within specific time parameters.
- Experience or exposure to Epic electronic health records
applications: build, configuration, master file maintenance
(procedures, decision support), administration, workflows,
printing, and interfaces is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer support skills including a
clear speaking voice with excellent diction and tone.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize work to
complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skilled in core Microsoft Office suite of products. Expertise
in the use of spreadsheets and data extraction.
- Knowledge of medical terminology; ability to analyze and
interpret clinical documentation.
- Knowledge of or experience working with issue management and
tracking systems and related service desk management and monitoring
- Knowledge of support for personal computer hardware, personal
computer software, printers, telephony devices, etc.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability
to make decisions and maintain a positive influence in potentially
high stress situations.
- Ability to develop documentation at a technical and user
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please
attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative
Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local,
state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Service Desk Analyst, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!