The Senior Administrator position is responsible for the daily
operation of a primary Skilled Nursing facility and will also
provide oversight of assigned center(s) and/or initiatives. The
oversight of a secondary center(s) will be focused on driving
comprehensive results, developing/training leadership, support
company culture and overall business strategy through routine
communication and site visits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.:
* Work closely with the Division VP to identify Company goals
and objectives then carry out these goals and objectives in
assigned center(s) through planning, implementation and follow
through to achieve comprehensive results.
* Responsible and accountable for ensuring administrative,
nursing, and departmental responsibilities are carried out
throughout their home facility as outlined in the Administrator job
* For Assigned Center(s); routinely review performance by area,
develop plan to achieve performance goals and provide oversight
through routine communication and site visits.
* Partner with Regional teams and Central Support teams to
develop strategies to meet organizational goals for primary and
* Assist with the development and training of Administrators as
* Participate in the selection process of AITs and precept AITs
accepted into program as assigned.
* Assist with Initiatives ranging from pilots in one center to
* Assists with special projects as assigned and performs other
duties as assigned.
* Current State Nursing Home Administrator License(s) based on
* Willing to become a preceptor for AIT program based on state
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
* Individual must be a team player, well organized and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* A four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in
healthcare, gerontology, business, or related field. Masters degree
* 3 years of recent experience as a Licensed Nursing Home
* Demonstrated strong performance and comprehensive results in
the Administrator role.
* Experience with training and development of Administrators
* Multi-center oversight experience preferred.
Who Is Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living?
Prestige Care is a family of over 80 skilled nursing +
post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care
communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have
the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.:
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment
to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer
that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a
healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end
of every day.:
We offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage HSA/FSA accounts Employer
paid group life and ADD insurance 401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays Employee Assistance Program
Commitment to career development and continuing education
Scholarship/tuition reimbursement *Benefits may vary by