Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 9, 2021
To us, a senior living community is so much more than a
building. It's a neighborhood of friends, an extended family, a
place that people call home and want to call home for years.
We've built a community of caring that helps seniors transition
through their retirement years and stay here, at home in The
Quarry, regardless of their recommended level of care. By offering
six distinct care types including independent living, assisted
living, and memory care, our residents are able to comfortably age
in place, meaning they won't have to move to another senior living
community if they find themselves needing more or less help.
Now Hiring Reflections Coordinators!
- Facilitates the activity and social program for a small unique
group of residents with various stages of dementia.
- Implement and facilitate a well-rounded activity program with 2
sessions per day, 5 days a week, with the schedule of
Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Ability to focus, multi-task, juggle multiple deadlines, and
assess ever-changing priorities and needs in the Senior Living Care
- Great team player and communication skills. We seek a people
person who can take direction as well as lead activities on their
own. You will be working closely with the Reflections
Coordinator/Resident Services Manager and interacting with
entertainers, volunteers, residents and their family members.
Flexibility, creativity, patience, and organization are a
- Possess great organizational skills and be proficient with
Microsoft Office applications.
- Available to work weekends and holidays, some flexibility
needed for occasional special events and evening activities.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background
- Washington Food Handler's card is required, along with CPR and
- Clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Experience with dementia is extremely helpful as you will work
with residents who have varying levels of dementia. Overall, you
must be able to lead residents with respect, compassion, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity! Please DO NOT include the
date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or
application. Thank you!
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Vancouver , Reflections Coordinator, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!