FULL-TIME, MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
VANCOUVER, WA / PORTLAND METRO AREA
(PROVIDING BOTH IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH SERVICES)RELOCATION
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking
for a Clinician to join our team of innovators who explore and
develop new approaches and implement novel strategies. Our teams
provide individualized, creative and flexible services, infused
with evidence-based and evidence-informed strategies. Services are
offered in a hybrid manner with some services provided in the
community, and some through telehealth. WHO WE ARE:
We are a values-driven organization, providing family-oriented
behavioral health care for children, youth and families, provided
primarily in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic
clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and
youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring
hope, providing intense mental health services and supports, and
helping to strengthen the family unity. With sites located in
Tukwila, Burien, North Tacoma, University Place, Olympia, Shelton,
Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, (Salmon Creek and Oakview
Drive) and Portland Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive,
Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population for
youth and families. We employ almost 600 energetic and
WHAT WE VALUE: Compassion Diversity Strength-Based-Approach
Social-Justice & Our Staff!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Starting Base Pay: $26.19 per hour; plus, Availability Pay
$75.00 per pay period (2 times per month).
- Additional pay: $1,800.00 per year for coverage after
- Incentive pay: Up to $8,000.00 per year (Based on
- Quarterly pay for: Licensure
- Additional pay for: Language proficiency in Spanish & Other
Languages, as needed.
- 11 paid holidays; plus 2 personal holidays each year!
- 15 days' vacation (to start) and 12 sick-days per year!
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans: 403-B Employee Savings Plan and an Employer
- Relocation assistance
Training and Supervision:
- Extensive training in multiple clinical approaches as well as
trainings in related areas
- Weekly supervision with your Clinical Supervisor
- Daily supervision and support, as needed
- Immediate assistance and clinical supervision/consultation
available at any time
We provide family, strength-based mental health services for
children and families in their own home and community. Our
enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help
children and youth remain safely in their own home with their
family, restoring hope and promise, providing intense mental health
services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity.
Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on their family's needs,
including evenings and weekends, in the home and community setting
of the youth and families. This unique way of working allows
Clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration,
coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing
room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis is on achieving
incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively
partnering with them along with their natural and community
services and supports to achieve long term safety and stability in
our neighborhoods and communities.
A full job description with qualifications may be shared with
candidates identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent,
- Energetic, innovative style with the ability to engage
children, youth and family members in services
- Enthusiastic and optimistic approach, encouraging ongoing
participation of all involved
- Natural ability to work with others through a genuine
strengths-based approach, appreciating unique qualities and assets
of all involved
- Preference for a flexible schedule rather than a traditional,
fixed 8-5 Monday through Friday facility-based position
- Passion for helping families stay together
- Embraces a multi-cultural environment
- Valid driver's license & current automobile insurance, reliable
transportation with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to visually assess safety in the community and family
- Ability to meet with clients and colleagues in homes and
community locations as needed
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic
Community Services and Catholic Housing Services
- Master's Degree in Social Services or related field.
- Mental Health Professional (as defined by WAC 388-865).
- Knowledge of Wraparound principles and practice.
Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade
Mountains, on the north bank of the Columbia River with sweeping
views of Mt. Hood is as naturally beautiful as it is diverse.
Vancouver, 10 miles from Portland, offers quality, affordable cost
of living. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Positioned between Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge,
and the Pacific Coast, Vancouver boasts a vast array of activities,
scenic landscapes, and historic attractions. Enjoy performing and
visual in downtown art galleries, or music festivals and
- Explore the region with some of the most scenic trails, lakes,
and rivers with millions of square acres of dedicated outdoor space
with 191 area parks in Vancouver. Take a scenic drive through the
hills of north Clark County, stop off at one of many wineries; or
head to Moulton Falls to enjoy a scenic backdrop for a picnic.
- Perhaps, you are a hardcore mountain biker looking to get some
fresh air, a fisherman who enjoys landing the perfect salmon, a
hiker of lush forests, a birdwatcher looking for a red-tailed hawk,
or seeking to snowshoe at Mt. Helens - Vancouver USA is the place
Apply with your resume, at https://ccsww.org/careers/ . For
additional questions, contact Karla Lacktorin, Regional Healthcare
Recruiter, at email@example.com or call 253-325-2864.
Note for Internal Candidates: reviews internal compensation and
determines increase based on their experience and also agency
internal equity factors.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special
accommodations to apply or interview for this position.