Senior Business Analyst
Company: Holland Residental
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Senior Business Analyst, Project Management Services will
provide system and program analytical support to Project Management
Services (PMS) and ensure streamlined project completion and
overall process improvement to support business analytics and lead
digital transformation decisions in accordance with Holland Partner
Group's core values.
- Analyze major systems and/or programs to design stages, phases
and modules, define timelines, then identify and resolve
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to share the vision and
analyze potential modifications.
- Develop and document business/functional requirements through
requirement gathering sessions, business process mapping, process
- Develop test cases and plans for system, unit, integration
testing internally and externally.
- Examine existing business system data flows, evaluate system
specifications for business requirements, and make recommendations
- Interpret a large-scale project's requirements then design,
test and implement the most efficient and cost-effective
- Lead discussions on alternatives analysis to facilitate the
- Provide creative solutions to business requirements, present
options and make recommendations.
- Support ideation, troubleshooting and resolving business
- Support the development of enterprise-level solutions from
inception through user acceptance and provide continuity as
requirements move to solutions, and solutions move to
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a
strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project
- Identify and manage anticipated change resistance in support of
business goals and objectives.
- Assess the change impact conducting impact analyses, assess
change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change
- Ensure consistent, streamlined communication between business
unit stakeholders, Business Technology, PMS, and technical project
- Assist with hand-off of large-scale business technology
projects and objectives, supporting change management and Business
- Seek and propose constant improvement efforts to enhance the
overall PMS and Business Technology delivery capability.
- Ensure effective communication with appropriate individuals
regarding project status.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum 7 years' business process analysis, data
analysis and enterprise system integration experience required.
Bachelor's Degree in information technology, information services,
management information systems, or related field may be considered
in lieu of some experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to build partnerships to drive business success
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize
competing demands and execute tasks in a fast-paced operating
- Demonstrated high-level of skill in both verbal and written
communication, including ability to convey technical issues to
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible, and resourceful and
have ability work in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to facilitate conversations at all levels to achieve
the best outcome for the group.
- Ability to meet timelines, milestones, and deliverables in a
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office and Visio required.
Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI preferred but not
- Demonstrate and display honesty, integrity, and personal
- Exceptional communication & active-listening skills, both
written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skill at interpreting and evaluating information
then incorporating findings into change management plans.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills.
Attendance: This full-time position is exempt and requires the
ability to be present and available during business hours to meet
company and department needs. Additional hours or flexible schedule
may be required.
This position also requires:
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
Keywords: Holland Residental, Vancouver , Senior Business Analyst, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!