Administrative Assistant (2)
Company: MDU Resources Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Summary: GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG's
Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First! 2) Financial Success
(including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction
(including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction.
Promote ISG PCM/OEG's Core Values, safety culture and Continuous
Process Improvement (CPI). Primary duties include: Record keeping,
data entry, document preparation and special projects. Provide
customer service to internal and external customers.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide administrative support for purchasing & managers
- Track pricing and product lead times and provide status
- Document Control - Scanning / Filing / data entry & maintain
- Cross check parts ordered with confirmations, received product
- Develop and process product submittals & manuals
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Requires strong organizational skills, continual attention to
detail in composing, typing, and proofing material as well as the
ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle &
maintain sensitive, confidential situations & information
- Requires advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Bluebeam
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in
writing. Good punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills are
- Must be able to effectively work independently and within a
fast-paced team environment
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Preferred knowledge of office procedures and advanced knowledge
of Microsoft Office applications at a level normally acquired
through completion of an Associate Degree in a business or office
related discipline and three years' experience providing Project
Administrative support in a manufacturing or construction
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: MDU Resources Group, Inc., Vancouver , Administrative Assistant (2), Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!