Specialist, Associate Scheduling
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Summary and Qualifications:
Support hospital associates and field leadership in optimal
adoption and usage of the scheduling system.
Gather and organize data from scheduling system. Assistance in
analyzing scheduling data to provide routine maintenance needs of
the system and optimal business outcomes.
Assist and support the Program Manager of Hospital Scheduling
with priority items in scheduling system.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Perform continuous review of current system, maintaining
scheduling effectiveness and efficiencies with the latest
enhancements in place.
- Analyze scheduling data to ensure hospitals and associates are
optimally using the scheduling software and provide actionable
- Assist in routine maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and
administration of the Kronos Workforce Dimensions and Branch
- Act as the first point-of-contact for associates when they
experience problems with the system. Gather trends and escalate to
Program Manager of Hospital Scheduling. Follow through on root
cause analysis and solutions.
- Assist in all aspects during systems upgrades, enhancements and
implementation including UAT, creation of test scripts and
review/approval of test results. Remain current on the features and
functions of vendors' upgrades.
- Support inbox for scheduling system (UNITE inbox, Champions
- Audit system access needs, user adoption, and business
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business or Data Science is
preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and
experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and
- Three years of experience in program management, system
administration, coordination of systems or processes are
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
Word, MS Teams, SharePoint) is required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond timely and effectively is
- Experience in workforce management software, healthcare
management, program and/or project management, and system
administration is preferred.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the
uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where
diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status
as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital
complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Specialist, Associate Scheduling, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!