Production Equipment Maintenance Technician
Company: Shin-Etsu Handotai America Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SEH America is located in Vancouver, Washington. It is one of 13
Shin-Etsu Handotai Group (SEH) facilities located around the world.
SEH is the world-leader in the manufacturing of silicon wafers for
the semiconductor industry.
At SEH America, our philosophy and success rest upon our
commitment to excellence, quality of service and product to our
customers, and a safe working environment for our employees.
SEH AMERICA EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
SEH America offers excellent benefits including:
- Medical (2 plan options)- Massage therapy, acupuncture, and
naturopathy included in plan
- Dental (2 options) & Vision
- 401(k) Plan- Company match plus additional employer
- Tuition Assistance- Paid directly to school
- Paid Basic Life Insurance - Option to purchase supplemental and
- Short Term Medical Leave & Long Term Disability
- Subsidized Childcare
- Paid Time Off Benefits - Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and other
company leave programs
- On-Site Cafe
- Community Garden
- On-Site Fitness Center (open 24/7)
- Multiple Award Programs & Employee Appreciation Events
Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshoot and repair of manufacturing equipment used in
silicon wafer manufacturing.
- Use test equipment to diagnose equipment failures.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance as required.
- Rebuild manufacturing equipment as required.
- Recognize and recommend machine improvements based on
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by
- Use MMS (Maintenance Management System) to record repairs,
parts and labor hours.
- Knowledge of electrical and electro-mechanical systems,
pneumatics and/or hydraulics.
- Knowledge of and ability to comprehend electrical schematics
and mechanical drawings.
- Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Able to read and adhere to written SOP's and safety
- Technical training, 2+ year technical degree or military
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- 3+ years of experience plus Associates Degree (or equivalent)
in a related field or a combination of experience, technical
training and education.
- Knowledge of PLC's, VFD's, Stepper and Servo motors.
- Knowledge of AC power up to 480 Volts 3 phase.
Hazardous chemicals or vapors may be present in work area
depending on assignment. Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
is required in many job duties. Climbing, awkward positions may be
necessary. Will occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Willing to work any
shift and overtime as required. Frequent sitting or standing for
long intervals. Close vision (<2 feet) required. Working in
clean room environments while wearing clean room garments. Must be
able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions and
safety procedures. A high degree of safety consciousness is
required for all positions at SEH America.
Applicants selected for an interview will be notified via
SEH America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to military and veteran status, race, color, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, religious creed, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity,
sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic under
applicable law. We are a drug free workplace and follow federal
standards of what are considered prohibited drugs. Offers of
employment are contingent on a pre-employment drug screen. SEH-A
participates in E-Verify. More information can be found on our
Keywords: Shin-Etsu Handotai America Inc, Vancouver , Production Equipment Maintenance Technician, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!