Press Feeder/Sheeter Operator - $21.98/hour
Company: Graphic Packaging Holding Co
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Provide break relief and make-ready support for Sheeter
Operator and Assistant Press Operator
- Be familiar with the sheetfed requirements
- Review job ticket
- Conducts make ready as required and assist sheeter operators
and press feeders.
- Inspect Sheets from every roll
- Pulling defective sheets as required
- Keep department managers informed of safety, quality or
production issues or improvement opportunities.
- Become familiar with technical aspects of Sheeter and be able
- Work toward achieving department goals
- Clean area around press.
- Perform maintenance as required.
- Deliver quality cut loads to Printing Department
- Make-ready/registration for press, Wash-up of printing
- Feeder operation.
- Knowledge: H.S. Education or equivalent, computer
- Skills: Mechanical, communication.
- Abilities: Good attendance, guide teams/processes, ability to
- Core Values: Demonstrates qualities of our Core Values -
Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships & Teamwork
- Press Experience: 2 years working on a sheet-fed press
- Must be able to work 8 or 12-hour shifts plus overtime as
- Duties require standing (except breaks and lunch) throughout
working shift for 8 to 12 hours.
- Visual acuity at short distances. Needed to detect variances in
job numbers, register and collator marks
- Able to lift 10 lb. continuously and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 75 lb.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending and overhead
- Frequent walking.
- Fine hand manipulation.
- Grasping and gripping.
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the
box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the
microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held
your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of
craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest
manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of
the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice,
household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative,
passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer
packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations
in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive
to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in
the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace
diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are
among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make
our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of,
we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications
for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on
an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or
sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity,
genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any
other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here
to view the EEO is the Law Poster.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging Holding Co, Vancouver , Press Feeder/Sheeter Operator - $21.98/hour, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!