Server Storage Administrator
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a Server Storage Administrator. .
**The employee in this role may be seated at one of our network
locations in Washington, Oregon or Alaska.
Responsible for the acquisition, installation, configuration, and
maintenance of Microsoft servers and data storage environments.
Position requires a good working knowledge of Microsoft server
operating systems, Intel based hardware, data storage systems and
hardware, security, and design concepts. As part of the server and
storage team participates on organizational projects and
- Analyzes computing needs based on customer requirements and
organizational direction to facilitate research and recommendations
for cost effective hardware and software solutions.
- Install and maintains all server and storage infrastructure
hardware, software, and services in compliance with established
- Monitors, reports and manages performance of server and storage
- Management and deployment of antivirus software and security
patches for server environment.
- Troubleshoots all server and storage infrastructure issues
including availability and utilization.
- Responsible for upgrades/patches to assigned Operating Systems,
systems software, tools, networked components and applications as
required by vendor partners.
- Participates in an on call rotation for system and server and
- Monitors and supports assigned server and storage applications
and services as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field; may substitute
equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of
education, training and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Administrator experience with Microsoft
Server technology and/or Data Storage technologies
- Experience with the following:
- Cisco UCS Server systems preferred.
- Windows server security and antivirus
- WINS, DHCP, Active Directory, DNS, FTP
- Perfmon, Openview and Event Viewer tools
- SAN fabrics, fiber switch, storage engine, flash storage, RAID
array, cache, etc.
- Basic Networking, Backup, and Restore
- VMware virtualization preferred
- Experience with ActiveDirectory administration strongly
- Clinical or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple
work demands and focus on detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display
flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of
the time with some prolonged periods of sitting
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate
lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties require intense concentration and attention to
detail up to 30% of work time.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please
attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative
Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local,
state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Server Storage Administrator, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!