Manufacturing Associate Biotechnology
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Our client is a is a biotechnology company specializing in GMP
vaccine product development. Who is on a mission to address
global health inequalities by empowering people to live healthy
lives. They are looking for a Manufacturing Associate to work
with globally recognized experts in vaccine development and
manufacturing. Work on exciting projects for respected partners,
such as the Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation, which have real global
- Assist, execute and analyze project processes.
- Development and optimization of project processes and assist
with the preparation of batch manufacturing records, SOPs and
- Document experiments and manufacturing lots as per cGMP
- Comply with all laboratory safety requirements and
- Analyze and present data in functional or cross-functional
meetings. Maintain accurate plan notebooks and laboratory
- Perform equipment set up, sterilization, daily operation,
sampling and in-process analytical testing.
- Prepare necessary sterile media and other chemical solutions
for project processes.
- Execution of lab or pilot-scale purification using Tangential
Flow Filtration (TFF), Hydrophobic Interaction Membrane (HIC) as
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum of 1 year industry
- Must have hands-on experience with pilot-scale purification
using Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), Hydrophobic Interaction
Membrane (HIC) as needed.
- Vaccine experience in a GMP environment is a plus.
Keywords: Bevov, Vancouver , Manufacturing Associate Biotechnology, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!