Reset Grocery Merchandiser - Hiring Immediately
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Now Hiring a Project
Great side job to earn extra money!
This route covers stores in Vancouver & surrounding
General work days are Monday - Friday, shifts starting early
morning. There is a little flexibility with this position regarding
Project times vary week to week. One week you may complete all
stores in a single day, with paid between store travel, other weeks
you may need one day per store.
Your recruiter will discuss all the details further prior to
scheduling an interview.
Pay: $15 per hour
What does a Project
Our Project Merchandisers support RMSI client sites with
proper product placement and display of merchandise, assisting with
New Item cut-ins, Audits, and Signage. Each merchandiser is
assigned a specific route of stores to service. Tasks involve
but not limited to:
- Adjusting shelves and placing products in accordance with
- Cut in new products to sections using retailer provided
- Audit and correct distribution of existing
- Installing in-store advertising & marketing
- Attach or change price tags on merchandise according to
- Building store displays
What does this position offer?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store
updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive Pay (varies by location)
- Medical Benefits for FT and PT employees
- On-the-job paid training
- No Weekend or Holiday work
- A National Company with advancement
Are you qualified?
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have a reliable form of transportation or means of
travelling to various retail locations. (Current valid driver’s
license and proof of auto insurance will be required, if
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up
to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve climbing stairs/ladders,
lifting above shoulder level, stooping, walking, bending, searching
for items and standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoy working on a team to accomplish task efficiently
- Basic math skills, ability to estimate
- Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools,
(hammer, screw drivers etc.)
- Must have valid email and phone for required
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including
overnight and early morning hours.
- Must be able to travel to all stores within
TNG Retail Services is
an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans encouraged to
Keywords: tngretail, Vancouver , Reset Grocery Merchandiser - Hiring Immediately, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!